(1) Vapour Distillation is the gold standard when it comes to water purity. Our process removes a myriad of
chemicals, heavy metals, inorganic minerals, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants, without the use of
chemicals. Producing constant perfect results each time.
(2) Zero Salt one of our strongest USP’s for the Irish market.
VOW is unique in being not a low saltwater but a NO Saltwater.
The public are unaware of the sodium content in most bottled waters. In 2016 the HSE in conjunction with
some of the countries top cardiologists stated that the consumption of salt in the Irish adult diet had doubled.
The RDA salt intake is 4 grams, Irish people consume a whopping 9 grams.
High salt intake is associated with heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke. What is very worrying is that
children’s diets are also becoming higher in salt intake.
To find the Salt amount in a product multiply Sodium content by 2.5.
(3) Pure Hydration: Every cell in our body depends on water, the average male is approx. 65% water, and
(4) Naturally Detoxifying: Vapour distilled water leaves no residue, it is perfect for internal cleansing and
(5) VOW is completely chemical-free, eg Zero Fluoride, Zero Chlorine No Nasties !!!
(6) Water carries Nutrients to every cell in the body.
(7) Tastes Amazing: Light clear and delicious, no chemicals to alter the taste, children love it.
(8) VOW is perfect to make follow-on formula. We are an Irish brand with unique levels of purity and
Midwives usually recommend a European mineral water to young mums to make a formula because it has a
lower salt content than other spring waters.
(9) VOW is produced in accordance with HSE standards and in accordance with EU Water regulations, 2016
(S.I. No. 282 of 2016) and with EU regulations 2014 (S.I. No. 122 of 2014).
Our commitment is to bring the best Vapour Distilled Water to our customers. We love what we do and that’s
reflected in our high standards, or constant quality control and rigorous HACCP monitoring.