Almonds & Fig Nougat Bars
Irish Handmade Almonds & Fig Nougat bars are a delicious balance of Miena Nougat mixed with fresh almonds and figs.
18 x 50g of Almonds & Fig Nougat bars in a presentation box.
Award-winning Nougat handcrafted in Ireland.
6 in stock
Miena has had her kitchen certified as gluten-free. This means all her products are coeliac friendly. The balance of her ingredients ensures undulating sweetness, fresh almonds and pistachio nuts and berries. Giving you a comforting soft consistency. This choice of blend comes from hours of Miena’s effort. It combines her ideas with uncompromising and passionate attention to quality.
Almonds (28%), honey (23%), Sugar, Glucose, Figs (9%), egg white, Orange Peel (orange peel, sugar), Cinnamon, Wafer paper (potato starch, coconut oil), Corn starch.
Tree nuts, egg white.
Once opened, store in a cool dry place in an airtight container. This product is heat sensitive.
18 x 50g bars in presentation box.
Caboose will process your orders as quickly as possible, generally within 1-3 days of receipt of order.
• We use our local postal service – An Post as well as Fastway Couriers for our deliveries.
• Deliveries are made Monday – Friday with exception of Bank Holidays. There is no option currently for Saturday or Sundays
• Delivery to anywhere in Ireland including Northern Ireland is free when you spend over €40 and costs just €7 if you spend less. Standard International delivery applies to all other orders and charges are as follows – United Kingdom €30, Europe costs €40. If you are outside of Europe please contact us at email@example.com.
• For deliveries in Ireland - if you are unavailable when a delivery attempt is made by An Post, they will leave a docket and you can call to your local An Post Sorting Office to collect your package.
• We might contact you directly to ask for the recipient's telephone numbers so that we can contact you directly in the event of a delivery issue.
• Please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
• We will not be able to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
• Caboose reserves the right to change its shipping rates at any time in case there are changes in courier costs.
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept any responsibility for delays due to adverse weather conditions.
If you want to return a parcel, please contact us at Caboose - firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason why you want to return the parcel, with all delivery dockets, or reference numbers. If you want to send the parcel back to us with damaged goods, please also ensure that your name, address and telephone number are clearly written on the parcel, within 5 working days of receiving the parcel and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item plus the shipping costs if the defect is our responsibility. Caboose is not obliged to exchange or refund goods with any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information. In the case the management decide to refund the value of the goods, the delivery cost cannot be refunded. Caboose will take care of packing breakable items and, in the event, there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please email: email@example.com within 5 days with any queries or concerns you may have in relation to the products you have sent or received.
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded, if notice is received 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Caboose will be unable to cancel orders that have already despatched with our couriers.
Caboose will take care and attention to packing breakable items and in the event there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within two days of receipt of goods.
We do not accept liability for any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information.
Caboose will credit refunds to the original payment method on which the order was purchased.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will always treat your personal information with respect and promise to keep it safe. This information will never be shared with other Third Parties for marketing purposes. We will contact you via e-mail only if you provide us with this information and you would like to receive, from time to time, our latest recipes, products, events and promotions. Caboose may use your details for our own marketing purposes such as for market research, for improving our website or in the prevention of Credit Card Fraud. It may, therefore, be necessary to share information with relevant and trusted organisations to do this.
There are no enquiries yet.
Ever wanted to taste something different – try MIENA’S Handmade Nougat.
Created in the Glen of Imaal , surrounded by lush Irish countryside, Miena started something new. Inspired by nature – bees making honey, fresh ingredients and nothing artificial – Miena’s kitchen specialises in nature’s goodness. Her love for simplicity and all things good are family values she holds dear.
Honey, cranberry and pistachio-green colours are reflected in her logo that depicts her energy and determination. Timeless recipes were tweaked with a fusion of South African, Irish and continental influences. The result is something unique. Miena’s hands make all her nougat in a specially designed nougat kitchen.
All products are individually wrapped with care to make them the perfect gift for any occasion- be it birthday, Christmas or wedding. Giving of nature’s best is quite something in today’s overtly commercial world. Imagine a sweet so healthy with not too much sugar! It is a treat that talks wisely. Find tastebuds that have never walked and discover subtle flavours not experienced before.
Miena has had her kitchen certified gluten-free and this means all her products are coeliac friendly. The balance of her ingredients ensures undulating sweetness, fresh almonds and pistachio nuts and berries – a comforting soft consistency. This choice blend comes from hours of Miena’s effort, combining her ideas with uncompromising, passionate attention to quality.