Matcha Vanilla 100g
The perfect solution for your matcha fix. This pouch of matcha is easy to use and you can blend the perfect matcha latte with this delicious mix. Matcha in its purest form is then lovingly blended with a bit of vanilla, to bring you this tasty solution. Add steamed milk or some water and lime to enjoy its nutritious benefits. This is a very high-grade culinary matcha: smooth and free of bitterness (when prepared correctly.
11 in stock
Matcha has a unique and fascinating history. It is held in high regard by both the Chinese and Japanese traditions. It is First Flush Green Tea that is shade-grown and then ground down to a fine powder.
Matcha is known to be a superfood and here’s why.
• It gives a massive energy boost and will keep you going all day with a gentle release over 3-6 hours.
• It’s better than spinach (and tastier) with 9 times more beta-carotene.
• It also beats Green Tea with ten times more antioxidants.
• Japanese monks have used Matcha for many, many years to remain alert and calm
• It’s known for helping you focus while still calming your nervous system. So is ideal for a long day's work or study.
The information on this site is provided as an information resource only and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your healthcare provider, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition.
Ingredients (Certified Organic):
Matcha Green Powder(Culinary Grade)* 96%, Natural Vanilla Flavour* 4%
Caboose will process your orders as quickly as possible, generally within 1-3 days of receipt of order.
• We use our local postal service – An Post as well as Fastway Couriers for our deliveries.
• Deliveries are made Monday – Friday with exception of Bank Holidays. There is no option currently for Saturday or Sundays
• Delivery to anywhere in Ireland including Northern Ireland is free when you spend over €40 and costs just €7 if you spend less. Standard International delivery applies to all other orders and charges are as follows – United Kingdom €30, Europe costs €40. If you are outside of Europe please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For deliveries in Ireland - if you are unavailable when a delivery attempt is made by An Post, they will leave a docket and you can call to your local An Post Sorting Office to collect your package.
• We might contact you directly to ask for the recipient's telephone numbers so that we can contact you directly in the event of a delivery issue.
• Please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
• We will not be able to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
• Caboose reserves the right to change its shipping rates at any time in case there are changes in courier costs.
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept any responsibility for delays due to adverse weather conditions.
If you want to return a parcel, please contact us at Caboose - email@example.com stating the reason why you want to return the parcel, with all delivery dockets, or reference numbers. If you want to send the parcel back to us with damaged goods, please also ensure that your name, address and telephone number are clearly written on the parcel, within 5 working days of receiving the parcel and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item plus the shipping costs if the defect is our responsibility. Caboose is not obliged to exchange or refund goods with any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information. In the case the management decide to refund the value of the goods, the delivery cost cannot be refunded. Caboose will take care of packing breakable items and, in the event, there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days with any queries or concerns you may have in relation to the products you have sent or received.
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded, if notice is received 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Caboose will be unable to cancel orders that have already despatched with our couriers.
Caboose will take care and attention to packing breakable items and in the event there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within two days of receipt of goods.
We do not accept liability for any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information.
Caboose will credit refunds to the original payment method on which the order was purchased.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will always treat your personal information with respect and promise to keep it safe. This information will never be shared with other Third Parties for marketing purposes. We will contact you via e-mail only if you provide us with this information and you would like to receive, from time to time, our latest recipes, products, events and promotions. Caboose may use your details for our own marketing purposes such as for market research, for improving our website or in the prevention of Credit Card Fraud. It may, therefore, be necessary to share information with relevant and trusted organisations to do this.
There are no enquiries yet.