I Speak – Throat Chakra Organic Pyramid Teabags
I speak – Throat Chakra – Vishuddha: the fifth Chakra, located in the region of the neck and shoulders
This is a refined herbal blend, with citrus top notes, containing Lemongrass, Hibiscus & Ginger. The blend is both soothing and energising with the effect of relieving mild irritation of the throat.
9 in stock
The Throat Chakra is associated with our expression and understanding of communications both verbal and nonverbal. It is the key to our thoughts and feelings, and our ability to communicate with others. It is through this Chakra that we speak our choices, and learn that all choices have consequence. A focus on this Chakra can open you to your self expression and creativity. This Caffeine-free blend is soothing and relieving, as well as invigorating.
Lemongrass, Hibiscus, Lemon Verbena, Ginger, Orange Peel.
15 pyramid teabags x 2g per silk bag
All our stitched and pyramid teabags are made from biodegradable PLA derived from Corn Starch and are certified non-GMO.
Infuse for 5min
Infuse up to 2x
Philosophy be better CHAKRA
Brought to life by a fusion of passions: Yoga and Herbal Medicine. be better YOGA represents a modern, yet holistic form of Yoga which improves all aspects of life. Kerstin Linnartz, founder of be better and a passionate Yogini since 1996, has studied ancient Indian science in the US, Europe and India and has lived in India for many years.
Caboose will process your orders as quickly as possible, generally within 1-3 days of receipt of order.
• We use our local postal service – An Post as well as Fastway Couriers for our deliveries.
• Deliveries are made Monday – Friday with exception of Bank Holidays. There is no option currently for Saturday or Sundays
• Delivery to anywhere in Ireland including Northern Ireland is free when you spend over €40 and costs just €7 if you spend less. Standard International delivery applies to all other orders and charges are as follows – United Kingdom €30, Europe costs €40. If you are outside of Europe please contact us at email@example.com.
• For deliveries in Ireland - if you are unavailable when a delivery attempt is made by An Post, they will leave a docket and you can call to your local An Post Sorting Office to collect your package.
• We might contact you directly to ask for the recipient's telephone numbers so that we can contact you directly in the event of a delivery issue.
• Please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
• We will not be able to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
• Caboose reserves the right to change its shipping rates at any time in case there are changes in courier costs.
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept any responsibility for delays due to adverse weather conditions.
If you want to return a parcel, please contact us at Caboose - firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason why you want to return the parcel, with all delivery dockets, or reference numbers. If you want to send the parcel back to us with damaged goods, please also ensure that your name, address and telephone number are clearly written on the parcel, within 5 working days of receiving the parcel and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item plus the shipping costs if the defect is our responsibility. Caboose is not obliged to exchange or refund goods with any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information. In the case the management decide to refund the value of the goods, the delivery cost cannot be refunded. Caboose will take care of packing breakable items and, in the event, there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please email: email@example.com within 5 days with any queries or concerns you may have in relation to the products you have sent or received.
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded, if notice is received 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Caboose will be unable to cancel orders that have already despatched with our couriers.
Caboose will take care and attention to packing breakable items and in the event there is damage during transit, the company will be responsible to replace the broken item. Any damage on delivery must be reported within two days of receipt of goods.
We do not accept liability for any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information.
Caboose will credit refunds to the original payment method on which the order was purchased.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will always treat your personal information with respect and promise to keep it safe. This information will never be shared with other Third Parties for marketing purposes. We will contact you via e-mail only if you provide us with this information and you would like to receive, from time to time, our latest recipes, products, events and promotions. Caboose may use your details for our own marketing purposes such as for market research, for improving our website or in the prevention of Credit Card Fraud. It may, therefore, be necessary to share information with relevant and trusted organisations to do this.
There are no enquiries yet.